We offer a limited warranty that commences from the date of purchase for all the products purchased from us.
- We stand behind our frames—forever. This means we offer a lifetime warranty to the original owner against structural
defects in material or workmanship on all models of Vaan e-bike frame.
- This warranty is limited to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase is required to validate protection
under warranty. Transport costs are not included.
- We offer 24 Months warranty on the motor from the date of original Purchase, 24 Months warranty on the controller
and 24 months warranty on the battery .
- Accessories (for example: helmet, wire lock, pump.) are not covered by this warranty policy
- The battery, controller, motor warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of non-original chargers,
improper maintenance, or water immersion.
Only use this product in accordance with this user manual. Vaan offers a warranty on the following items.
Main frame: Lifetime
Motor shell, Hub motor, Controller: 2 years
Electronic handlebar controls and electrical connections, Battery Charger: 2 years
Lights and lighting system: 2 years
- All Mechanical parts are only covered for Manufacturing Defects. There is no warranty period on handlebars,
stem, bearings, drivetrain parts, brakes, wires, wire housings, tyres, tubes, rim or wheels, hubs, seat or
saddle, seat post, clamps, grips, headset parts, pedals, brake callipers, bottom bracket, disk, brake pads and mudguards.
- Display, Throttle, LED Light, Pedal Sensor, Charger - 2 years warranty.
If any manufacturing defect(s) is found in our product, the Company will repair or replace the defective part(s) with
new part(s) or equivalent at no cost, provided the Product is within warranty period and the malfunction is caused due
to faulty material or workmanship during manufacturing. The decision to replace or repair the defective part will rest
solely with the Company. We also reserve the right to replace the defective part with parts similar or different to the
defective part, as per the availability of such parts.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.If the product has a quality fault within 15 days of delivery, the part will be repaired or replaced
- 2.The period of assurance shall commence from the day delivery was made to the retail customer, or from the
day the retail customer collected the bike from the retailer.
All parts that have been replaced under warranty must be returned to the Company and will be company’s property.
Parts replacement will be subjected to below terms & conditions:
- The Company or our authorized dealers will repair or replace only the parts that are failing due to faulty material.
- Only the Company or its authorized dealers can repair, service or assemble/ reassemble Product and it shall be the
responsibility of the customer or purchaser to bring the faulty Product to our dealer premises.
- This warranty does not cover corrosive parts, plastic, PVC and rubber components or the accessories adding to the decorative value of the Product.
- Photocopy of sales invoice and serial number of the Product has to be shared with Company
- Battery used in Product is a special application battery meant only for electric cycles. Do not use these for any other application or product.
- The Company reserves the right to change or withdraw any or all terms of the warranty policy without any prior intimation.
- All Products should be periodically checked as per the recommended service schedule by our authorized dealer for
indications of potential failures including cracks, wire damage, corrosion, dents, deformation, paint peeling and
any other indications of potential problems, inappropriate use or abuse. These are important safety checks and very
important to help prevent accidents, bodily injury to the rider and shortened useful product life cycle of a Product.
- Since Lithium ion batteries have the tendency to self-degrade, mileage per charge will reduce with ageing.
This warranty is not applicable in any of the following conditions:
- If any repair work is carried out privately or by any Unauthorized dealer or personnel or irregular maintenance
- Damage resulting from misuse, not maintaining the vehicle or not following the guidelines within our user guide or using
the vehicle for any kind of competitive sport
- Spare parts and components worn in normal use
- Any special equipment or accessories added by the customer with an intention to enhance the performance,
speed or comfort of the Product, is not included in this warranty. In the event of any such alteration or
addition, the warranty will stand null and void
- If photocopy of sales invoice is not received with defective Product, warranty will be counted from
date of manufacturing till define time period as above
- Fading of parts like paint, stickers and plastic parts due to direct exposure of sunlight is not covered under the warranty
- This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork or components. This warranty is expressly
limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item and is the sole remedy of warranty. This warranty extends from
the date of purchase, only to the owner and is not transferable. Transportation cost and labor charges incurred in the
replacement of parts are not covered under this warranty.
- The Company is not responsible for loss or damage whatsoever (including incidental or consequential damages)
arising from use of the Product. Any claims under this warranty must be made through an authorized dealer
- The warranty stands null and void if :
- The serial number /identification code is deleted, defaced, altered, effaced or removed
- Used for more than permissible load of 120kg
- Used for stunts, competition or jumping, acrobatics, bicycle moto–cross, dirt biking or similar activities
as all units are not designed or intended for such purpose or usage
- Any kind of tampering observed with the parts/Product
- Modified/altered components for any specific use other than a personal transport
- Transportation, delivery, labour and handling charges incurred in the replacement of parts are
not covered under this warranty, and shall be borne by the customer.
- This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork or components
- Resold to any other person/company
- Damage caused by an accident or malfunction or misuse caused to the Product by the acts of persons,
intentional or otherwise, including but not limited to misuse or mishandling, fire or any act of God
- Nonfunctional parts due to natural wear and tear, ageing, defect resulting from misuse/ improper handling
or negligence by the rider or Product is altered by component parts substitution is not covered under the warranty.
Shipping Damage Claims:
IMMEDIATELY inspect whether the packaging is intact when receiving the goods. If you see obvious damage to the product,
you can choose to reject and contact us in time. We will not accept claims for shipping damage later than 24 hours from the receipt of the product.